Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. X and the Angel Fish

Mr. X, my beloved took my hand and led me to the edge of the crystalline waters of the bay --- slowly we descended deep into the sapphire depths of the sea—drifting down slowly to his underwater palace and garden… it was beautiful --- the silence and the indigo all around us… we spoke of many things that evening – life and luck -- and the lattice of coincidences that brought us together… suddenly in the distance, a bright yellow and black swirl of angel fish emerged –luminous in the cerulean depths --- I smiled and said – Oh Mr. X look at those beautiful angel fish aren’t they glorious they illuminate the depths – he looked at me smiling and said, my darling you are my angel fish dressed in yellow and black – sitting here lighting up what has been dark for so long….. Looking down, I realized I was wearing marquis in yellow and black… whimsical and exotic a vibrant glow for an enchanting evening under the sea….

To be continued.....

Sita

No comments: