Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr. X and the Stars.....


It is close to midnight and I was so sleepy…. Until Mr.X’s name appeared with his usual greeting… and an invitation to float with him in space. Drifting entwined in his arms we floated in a brilliantly illuminated sky amid planets of fabulous fuchsia, magnificent magenta, radiant red and vivid vermillion. As we floated Mr. X pulled me closer to him and whispered you in my arms – like liquid moonlight and your eyes outshine the stars. Sita sighs… he is so romantic.

Mr. X this is so beautiful – wouldn’t it be nice to have a mural of the universe in my gazebo – so when we danced there we could dance and gaze up at our own private universe. He smiled at me and said, let me think about that --- as he gently kissed me goodnight.

The next morning, in front of my Moroccan Palace, I found a beautiful black box from CD with a note on it. Mr. X asked me to meet him at the hilltop gazebo overlooking the ocean at 9. I couldn’t wait to see him!

Opening the box was one of the most splendid dresses I have ever seen –Diana. Breathtakingly beautiful Diana is periwinkle blue ingeniously embellished with a constellation of glowing white light – evoking the starlight of the milky way.

The day passed so slowly as I waited to meet Mr. X at the hilltop gazebo – hoping to tantalize him wrapped in the cosmos. In fact, he has tantalized me as he takes my hand and leads me to the gazebo to dance under the universe he has made for us to enjoy….

Sita Writer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sita, Im so happy to see you are happy!!!!
You deserve it, you are the best...
and great dress too!
M. X has nice taste ! lol
:)
Satir