Friday, September 26, 2008

The Blues....Smoking Hot

Tonight, my sweet prince told me -- he has the blues... so I am thinking of taking him to a smoke filled blues club where the music seers your soul and your body tingles with that slow southern beat -- that is so elemental... and uplifting! Now, what to wear to tantalize my sweet one... to warm his thoughts... Marquis in Red and Black -- Steam Punk and sexy comes immediately to mind to clear away the blues! Putting it on I feel like a heroine rescuing him from "the blues" in red and black.... that bespeaks of romance and secret rendezvous..... The top top will pamper his senses with daring details like the crisscross front lacing and the stretchy, caressing fit...so suggestive... as we dance he comments on the the belt and fishnet stockings -- he loves them and of course the gloves that adorn my arms... The mini skirt is a sensation that flourishes in the wee witching hours of dawn--- think of all the enchantments that will reveal themselves --- when wearing Marquis in Red and Black --- smoking hot to chase away the blues......

Sita


klick here for more stories form Sita's Second Life

No comments: