Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eye catcher.... !

It was a typical sl night -- last evening as I went to my favorite club -- without any real expectations...but I was hoping that there was a hint of romance in the air. Out of a ray of light -- a most handsome gentleman asked me to dance and I accepted. As we swayed and swirled around the dancefloor under full moon -- I asked him -- how he choose me to dance with -- as there were so many beautiful women lingering at the club. He told me he noticed what I was wearing and thought the combination of colors and textures was alluring and beautiful as the woman wearing it....omg how much better can it get??? Ladies, I was wearing Nelly Ocra-- the elegant long skirt with its the flowing colors of yellow and coral streaked with silver lace -- and the sheer multi colored top set off by a delicate lace collar..... This stunning outfit is a real "eye catcher "--- get Nelly Ocra and find out just how eye catching you can be!

We parted as friends... I do hope to see him again......


To be continued.......

Sita Writer

No comments: