Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sensual Sense…

In the garden of my palace, a wide platform swing sways gently under two enormous mango trees…cicadas drone outside the garden walls beneath the rising sun…. slowly – shadows and sunlight dance around me – I feel adrift, tetherless, suspended, in the growing light.



A glimmer of red and pink catch my eye – a beautiful gift box has been lain at my feet --- feeling a surge of excitement, I wonder what CD has created this time……LOLA it says and as I open the box, I see one of CD’s most sultry designs to date.


Trying on the sheer body suit – it embraces my soft skin warm and scented with amber, patchouli and musk – I felt as one with this sexy design… as it coils around me – like a saffron colored silken snake --- deadly delicious – decadent and hypnotically beckoning…it curls around my nipples as hard as sea pearls offering oceans of delight…


Wearing this exquisite sheer lingerie is reminiscent of erotic scents that are edible, like succulent fruits, spices, vanilla, nutmeg, mango, --- they make you want to savor

each luscious lick.


Thinking of Mr. X – I realize that some of his wisdom resides in places where I did not initially think to look--- the the tips of his fingers and palms of his hands, in the dark hair that curls on his chest…sometimes his wisdom is not in words – but in touch; a poetry of stroking, of fondling, of embraces, of caresses dry and wet.


Echos of passionate memories cascading........ his hands tingle against me smooth, relentless, searching---- finding---- every flash point.... like this citron colored twisting silk--- that winds around me binding like rope – awakening the senses.......stoking a deep fire within.


Sublime in detail with shimmering veils of radiance--- I wait for him. In a secret place where time does not exist…and where desire makes us slaves.

No comments: