Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sita and The "E" Factor...



I decided to apply for a promotion…. I worked hard and thought it was time to bring my status up in regard to my relationship with the company that I had been working on for a long time --- well over a year --- Evasion INC. I decided to "doll" myself up --- but --- what to wear? I know, the hottest executive wear on the grid ---- CD’s incomparable “Barbara”. .. sleek – modern – all business with a hint of seduction… elegant and professional. The jacket is understated and perfect -- with undertones of seduction like a beguiled memory --- always changing as the river of life and love ----hopes and dreams... continually flowing. I put it on and --- I looked at myself and I thought -- evade this --- Mr. "E"! I strolled into "Mr. E’s" office overlooking the city skyline – granted, I was nervous --- this promotion involved so many abstract ideas – and concepts – I wondered how he would like the presentation.... Personally, I don't think Mr. E likes abstractions that involve too many strokes of the keyboard. How can I hold myself back thinking about what I would like to stroke ---- he does enjoy looking at the plunging neckline of my soft silk shirt.... I see a gleam in his eyes... he values relationships... and ... partnerships are so important........in terms of growth. I have to make this presentation, short and sweet just like the black skirt I am wearing that CD designed. Mr. E is so kind and so elusive --- and yet --- I think Barbara’s black silk and lace jacket with it's innocent pink shirt and plunging neckline will entice Mr. E to bring me into the partnership of the company…. Mr. E likes cat and mouse --- and he is sweet and looks at me and our work profile with respect and nods and smiles --- connection! I feel the fresh breeze of spring knowing we are twins of spirit no matter what we forsake....

Sita Writer

No comments: