Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mr X and Dentelle Dream....




I have had better weeks -- in RL the flu -- whatever you do --- don't get it !! In SL, sadly, I only saw Mr. X for five minutes. It seems he has the flu as well ---- could it have been all those fabulous virtual kisses :)))) oh la la! Tonight, I think of Mr. X with great tenderness. I am lounging on the balcony of my Moroccan Palace designed by Satir DeCuir dressed in CD’s alabaster Dentelle Dream -- a delicately sensual sheer white floral fantasy. If only Mr. X could be with me now…. The sheer lace camisole – so soft against my skin, it is a form fitting floral alabaster mosaic creating images of fire ---- and luxurious indulgences. The white lace thong is delectable -- the transparent stockings are made of the finest silk accented by a border of cream white lace. When the camisole, stockings and thong are combined with CD’s exquisitely detailed garter belt the entire ensemble is transformed into an exquisite dream of textured alabaster. To pass the time until Mr. X steps out of moon glow, I will write a poem for him on a note card and drop it in his profile --- he will find me waiting for him ---adorned in a mix of textured alabaster lace – soft and alluring – Dentelle Dream….

Everyone is sleeping. Nothing wakes. The woods are motionless. The wind is down to a whisper. Sleep hums like current -- yes, audibly --- through the night. The evening star rises like a flaming wick. Hills fit into hills like lovers, their great straddling thighs clasping still greater darkness where they meet. A star breaks, arcs down the night --- like God striking a match across the cathedral ceiling. Therefore I wish: see my lips move: making your name. It is so still. I am sure that you must hear me

Sita Writer

No comments: